Ok so I got tagged but I’m an idiot and didn’t read the rules so I accidentally did double the questions.. whoops!
Rule 1: always post the rules
Rule 2: always answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write your questions
Rule 3: tag 10 people
Rule 4: actually tell them you tagged them
tagged by live-life-in-the-saddle
What is your favourite school subject?
Anything political science! since thats one of my majors :)
If you could change gender for a day, what is the first thing you would do?
Eat like a pig cause i wont get judged for it.
If you could change anything about you, (Not that you need to) what would you change?
I think I would wanna be less worried about my pride!
What’s one thing, (or multiple) that you hate about society?
That you always have to have proof of how good you are at something. Grades to prove you’re smart, ribbons to prove you’re a good rider, a perfect body to prove you’re healthy, etc.
What are your religious beliefs?
I’m Roman Catholic, I was raised in a fairly religions italian family haha. I don’t believe in forcing my religion upon other people, as everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, but in the same token, I believe what I believe.
If you could be one wild animal, what animal would you be and why?
I think a dolphin! I would love to explore the ocean and enjoy the beauty and animals that I wouldn’t be able to see on land.
Favourite car dealership/model?
If we’re talking reasonable cars for me to afford in my lifetime, a BMW 750 li. In terms of dream car… A bentley either a flying spur or a continental. regular gt or convertible i love both.
(my dad and I are really into cars so this was a super fun question!)
I’m a ford girl :) although the new trucks aren’t my favorite style
What do you enjoy about the equestrian world?
I love that every horse is different and you can literally never know everything. You can be the best of the best and there will still be a type of horse you haven’t ridden whether it be their personality or style. It means that your journey as a growing equestrian will only end when you let it!
Horses I’ve met…Johnny bananas :)
Famous horses… Vanilla, Pumped Up Kicks, Plot Blue
- Do you like your hair to be put up or left down? always wear it down to school but always up at the barn
- Do you do shows? yessss IHSA during the school year and then local and breed shows may-september!
- What’s one of your hobbies besides riding? I’ll admit I don’t do a whole lot besides riding… but I’m pretty crafty and I love arts and crafts so I’ll count that haha
- Do you prefer texting or calling? textinggggg its so much faster and easier if I’m in a situation where I can’t answer write away
- Favorite thing about the horse you ride or handle? we’ll currently i’m horseless haha but for the horses I ride at school they’re always happy to see the team. even if they’ve done a whole bunch of lessons that week they seem to like us and enjoy spending time with us
- Does it snow where you live? too much. very northern upstate new york, with a ton of lake affect snow, from october/november right through to march/april usually
- What discipline do you ride? hunters/eq
- What would you change about your riding? physically, i wish my shoulders were back more (working on it, slowly but surely) and emotionally i wish i didn’t take not pinning to heart as much
- Favorite memory with friends? riding ponies in the summer!
- Favorite riding memory? winning my eq class on a fairly green mare! (it was her first show!)
1. What’s your favorite brand of tack?
2. What do you wear to show (if you show) or to ride (if you don’t show)?
3. What was the hardest thing to learn as a rider so far?
4. What are 3 things that without a doubt will make you happy?
5. What’s your favorite kind of weather?
6. What’s your favorite breed of horse?
7. If you could choose any discipline to excel in, what would it be?
8. What’s your favorite snack?
9. If you could change one thing about your education what would it be?
10. What’s your all-time favorite riding memory?